ISS Webinar: Shareholder Concerns Over Corporate Political Activities
On Wednesday, January 25, 2012, 11:00 AM EST, ISS held an informative webinar on the unprecedented number of proposals shareholders are expected to file for the 2012 proxy season seeking better disclosure of campaign contributions, lobbying expenses, and other political activities.
The panelists included:
- Bruce Freed, President, Center for Political Accountability
- Timothy Smith, Senior Vice President, Walden Asset Management
- John Keenan, Corporate Governance Analyst, American Federation of State, County, and Municipal Employees
- Christine Jantz, CFA, Investment Analyst, NorthStar Asset Management
- Andrew J. Pincus, Partner, Mayer Brown